viagogo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Anyone purchased tickets from Viagogo ?

Good or Bad experience using them ?

Booyaa

Veteran
If you are prepared to be ripped off then it is good, you get the tickets you want. Legal ticket touting.

OP
OP
U

User6179

If you are prepared to be ripped off then it is good, you get the tickets you want. Legal ticket touting.

Yep , am prepared to be ripped of this once , if the government made it ilegal It would be great but till then al just need to bend over and take it , was thinking about meeting someone to buy tickets off them but that could end badly so thinking about using Viagogo .

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Viagogo is generally a reliable source of tickets at inflated prices though there was a spate of fake PDF ticket sales conducted through Viagogo in the past. I have bought tickets through Viagogo and have, incredibly, paid marginally more than face value. Most pricing is ambitious and targets the 'must see al all costs' brigade.

OP
OP
U

User6179

No, but I'm going to........

Read a few reviews , not great service , seems you could still get forged tickets , Am going to give them a miss the now and use only as a last resort if I cant get tickets , What tickets are you looking for btw ?

OP
OP
U

User6179

Viagogo is generally a reliable source of tickets at inflated prices though there was a spate of fake PDF ticket sales conducted through Viagogo in the past. I have bought tickets through Viagogo and have, incredibly, paid marginally more than face value. Most pricing is ambitious and targets the 'must see al all costs' brigade.

Only ever paid face value before so this boils my blood but needs must on this occasion .

OP
OP
U

User6179

I ended up ordering two tickets for £232 , had my money for 3 months and the concert is in 7 weeks , got email saying they cant fulfil order and giving me a refund , tickets are now £300 plus for two :cursing: , fekin ticket touts

vernon

I ended up ordering two tickets for £232 , had my money for 3 months and the concert is in 7 weeks , got email saying they cant fulfil order and giving me a refund , tickets are now £300 plus for two :cursing: , fekin ticket touts

Who are you hoping to see?

vernon

ACDC at Hampden on June 28th

Keep your eye on the viagogo site. Just occasionally some reasonably priced tickets appear close to the date of the gig offered by folk who have a had a change of circumstance and can't make the gig and just want their money back.

Some folk offering at stratospheric prices also drop their prices as the gig date draws near judging by the high priced tickets' disappearance and the appearance of 'cheap' tickets at the other end of the spectrum.

OP
OP
U

User6179

Keep your eye on the viagogo site. Just occasionally some reasonably priced tickets appear close to the date of the gig offered by folk who have a had a change of circumstance and can't make the gig and just want their money back.

Some folk offering at stratospheric prices also drop their prices as the gig date draws near judging by the high priced tickets' disappearance and the appearance of 'cheap' tickets at the other end of the spectrum.

Thanks , I will keep checking :okay:

Top Bottom