Vicious Vegetation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
On one of the club run routes there's a great little bridleway nicknamed "Post" because there's a big concrete post at the top. Last Sunday a mate and I decided we'd go for a run out, and had a really great 15.8 off road trundle. Post was really brambled up, and as I had it captured on Muvi I thought I'd share it with y'all.......

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9YDAruh2KM

DavieB

MIA
No photos of your chins?

You should Phone or Email your County Rights of way officer and tell him or her the ROW is overgrown, and they should come out and cut back the undergrowth...Mind in some counties it will be a very BIG maybe. In the past I have complained to both the West Sussex and Surrey ROW officers about Bridleways being overgrown and in both counties they have been cut back within a week. Or maybe under the Current Goverment I guess we should do it ourselves as part of the big Society.

postman

Legendary Member
Have a word with Charlton Heston .See if he has any spare blades off his charoit .Four blades spinning down that path will cl;ear all veg .

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
I found last week that ensuring a couple of enthusiastic 12 year olds rode down in front of me meant that most of the nettles had run out by the time they reched me...... :whistle:

Top Bottom