Vicki (Spoiler)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
being a cyclist , and today what the guys did and especially what Victoria did made me proud to be a cyclist, and I was so glad she won the gold, inspirational all of them, and they help the cause of cycling in this cuntry more than we could ever imagine.

At work its mostly about the footy and England never win jack shoot, anf they are all over paid anyway, but now cycling has helped us to more medals and has made a lot of people sit up about what a great sport it is that everyone can enjoy.

Victoria was just outstanding, that burst of speed to come through was awesome, what a great change the GB cyclists have been to the overpaid overated talentless achieve nothing footballers.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I had unexpected guests in the house (motorway was busy so they decided to call on us), normally I would switch off the TV.... NO WAY. It was great, even trying to get the youngest one (3) into shouting encouragement at the TV :laugh:. Well done to both the men and particularly VP, I was worried that in her desire to win the gold she would somehow miss it.

Top Bottom