Victoria Pendleton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
laurence said:

Lovely! Did you take that then?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I feared the FTR bus, driven by idiots. Trams can suffer from similar chariot syndrome but have been pretty good recently. Any vehicle that is using a mobile illegally whilst moving - I think there has been a big drop - the group I pick out from this is the new german Mini.

marinyork said:
I feared the FTR bus, driven by idiots. Trams can suffer from similar chariot syndrome but have been pretty good recently. Any vehicle that is using a mobile illegally whilst moving - I think there has been a big drop - the group I pick out from this is the new german Mini.

erm...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Wrong thread, d'oh. OT story sounds good though.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I like the Vicky P story about when the BBC Question of Sport producer asked her if he could speak to her agent she said, ' I don't have one but you can phone my mum'

Sabreur

Looking at the pictures i'm aghast:ohmy:

no long socks , her tshirt loose outside the jacket and don't get me started on her stance.

It looks like she could do with some one to one tuition if she's going to make a decent go at it

I'm willing to donate some time :angry:

well, it was just for fun... there was a demonstration by 'proper' fencers and they were getting people to try it, so they got VP and Jonathan Edwards to have a go - Sally Gunnell was there too, but managed to avoid fencing, apart from a few pics with the others. she had a match with JE and beat him - they actually got quite competitive once the first few parries had taken place.

SamNichols

When I graduated, Jonathan Edwards got an honorary degree - he tried to tell us to become christians. Benjamin Zephaniah also got one: it was a ceremony and a half, and most of my friends are jealous that I got such good speeches.
NB- Pendleton=sexy. She's my age too, so I just need to engineer a situation where I meet her (and I don't freak her out).

Top Bottom