Video Camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twitchboy

Regular
Right, I just got knocked flying off my bike by some twat who chose to pull out in front of me without either indicating or looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was coming. My elbow is all bloodied up and my upper back is bruised and sore as hell.

If this ever happens again I want it on film. Any ideas? I'd rather not pay more than £100.

D

Deleted member 23692

OP
OP
T

twitchboy

Regular
What sort of mounts do you guys prefer? Having never had one before I was thinking about a handlebar mount, but I wonder if the vibration might be a big issue?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23692

I don't know why - but I was so impressed with that price that I have just bought one.
That's exactly what I said a couple of week ago, especially considering it's for sale at almost full price elsewhere on the site.

You'll need a MicroSD card too, but they are cheap enough these days.

Also the mounts you get in the box aren't much use on a bike, so I bought some cheapo K-edge copies (here and here), to play with until I get something more 'me' sorted out.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Right, I just got knocked flying off my bike by some twat who chose to pull out in front of me without either indicating or looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was coming. My elbow is all bloodied up and my upper back is bruised and sore as hell.

If this ever happens again I want it on film. Any ideas? I'd rather not pay more than £100.

I take it this is the only time this has ever happened to you. It is surprising why you want to spend £100 on a once in a lifetime incident. Especially as you are even more aware what drivers can do in these circumstances.

If you get a camera there is a good chance that you will become a part time nobber policeman and ride round all day shouting out car registration numbers and posting them on media sites and looking like a bigger nobber.

I hope you recover quickly but dont compound things by getting a camera, unless you want to show us footage of great rides.

vickster

Legendary Member
Also spend some the money on membership of CTC or British Cycling so you have legal advice and cover should you wish to claim. You may already do so of course. You don't need incidents on camera to do so.

Top Bottom