Video Cams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
Roam is pretty cheap I'm surprised I bought the ContourHD (still unused) for same price pretty much. May get the roam as well or swap this if I can.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I haved used a Go Pro a couple of times, only on family rides in the forest, i had it for one of my other hobbies it's such a versatile camera, used it a lot on holiday as it's tottally water proof, can be mounted any where, 100% reccommended bullet proof.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
..wonders if Numbnuts asks himself that every time he goes into any shop... wandering down the isle picking up digestives.. "do I really need one..?" :laugh:

Having limited funds I have to justify everything I buy and a camera to show other people how lucky you have been with a near miss is not high on my list, but saying that, in the right circumstance it could be a good tool to get a conviction of a driver, but most of the footage I have seen is "playing up to the camera" and some look right nob heads and would not ride like that if they were not making a video to show on here or youtube.

caimg

Über Member
Having limited funds I have to justify everything I buy and a camera to show other people how lucky you have been with a near miss is not high on my list, but saying that, in the right circumstance it could be a good tool to get a conviction of a driver, but most of the footage I have seen is "playing up to the camera" and some look right nob heads and would not ride like that if they were not making a video to show on here or youtube.

Agreed that these guys exist, and it's fricking annoying!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
they are only used by nobbers.
Not Noodlers? Oh, i thought you had come to the dark side.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus

I'm on limited funds too you know. There is such a thing as saving up, or overtime in exceptional circumstances.

Yet again some on here are falling into the same generalistic shoot as many drivers throw at us. Think on. Its just a camera. Having a camera no more makes you a tool that having a bike.

Top Bottom