1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Editing software

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by mr_cellophane, 13 Apr 2008.

1. mr_cellophane

mr_cellophane Veteran

I hope to do some longish runs this summer and film them. As I am not a fast cyclist, and they won't be on tracks which will allow a reasonable speed anyway, what software can I use which will let me create a "double speed" clip ?

2. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

I've used Virtual Dub to do it, it's powerful and free, but not the easiest software in the world to use.

3. Odyssey

Odyssey New Member

Short of Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro I'm not sure what handles what, but if you find yourself an application that is capable of producing variable speeds you may find that of use, speeding up the duller parts of the ride with a nice smooth transition, it works well.

4. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Windows Movie maker (comes with XP onwards) will allow you to do double speed. And the transition isn't too clunky. See bits of this film which I speeded up (anything that looks a decent speed is probably double speed!)

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=57S3wOtR1CI