video: Stupid cyclists!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
in fairness to the first bloke turning right, he timed that right, the junction was dead then

the rest ...

was that the same junction someone posted the chaplin style video with the three other riders? it was you wasn;t it?

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Although to be fair, none of these is going to spread you across the road, are they?

Unlike the cretinous motorist who overtook me on a blind bend and then swung back in because of an oncoming car, all to get to a queue of cars at a red light. Closest call for a while, and I thought I was heading for the hospital (at best).

Yes these people are annoying. Maybe they give us a bad name (although I've had shoot overtakes from people who've been able to see me scrupulously obeying traffic law ('cos obeying traffic law is what I do). But they're only really endangering themselves.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
scotbiker said:
Just curious, has anyone asked these idiots why they do things like that? What do they say?

Having a laugh... are you...... they see us lycra louts as xxxxxx..... not worth it... the kids can't cross roads..never mind ride a bike.....you are talking about the same lot..............bike/legs/bus..... AVOID......... and Chill......;)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I don't find the video depressing. It is just indicative of newbie cyclists/arrogant selfish twots, moving their rat-like persona (got-to-get-ahead) from behind the wheel of a car onto a bike. They will learn the hard way carrying on like that.

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Tynan said:
in fairness to the first bloke turning right, he timed that right, the junction was dead then
Well, yes, it was well timed... apart from the fact that the lights were on Red, and people crossing have priority. If a car had done the same would it be okay? :wacko:

Clearly not.

It annoys me that I get grief from idiots in cars (usually after they've done something stupid and are then in defensive anger mode) about "all cyclists RLJing and riding on pavements" due to people like this.

Tynan said:
the rest ...

was that the same junction someone posted the chaplin style video with the three other riders? it was you wasn;t it?
Yep, junction of Oxford Road and Booth Street... one of my "favourites" (no, really! xx()

Top Bottom