VIDEO: The 10 highest passes of the Alps on a touring bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dynamo2

Regular
Hi everyone,

I am Ralf from Germany. This summer I cycled 2.747km (1.707 miles) from Dresden, Germany to Nice in France on my loaded touring bike crossing the 10 highest passes of the Alps accumulating over 45.000m of altitude.

My newest video summarizes my journey. I promise it won't be boring
icon_smile.gif
I hope you like it. Tell me what you think.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Excellent ! :bravo: Thank you for posting and :welcome: to CycleChat ! :wahhey:

You may well find lots of questions coming your way ... ^_^

Hello Ralf and welcome to CC.

That's a good debut post and an impressive video, not least due to the climbing you did.

There are quite a few on here who do long trips around Britain, Europe and beyond, but it's the wrong season for most of us to be active now (although both my two six-week trips were done in the winter). Once the spring comes along, then we come out of hibernation.

Hope you like the forum: there's a good community spirit here, so have a look around, make some friends and share your knowledge and experience. :becool:

Dave

OP
OP
Dynamo2

Dynamo2

Regular
Hello Ralf and welcome to CC.

That's a good debut post and an impressive video, not least due to the climbing you did.

There are quite a few on here who do long trips around Britain, Europe and beyond, but it's the wrong season for most of us to be active now (although both my two six-week trips were done in the winter). Once the spring comes along, then we come out of hibernation.

Hope you like the forum: there's a good community spirit here, so have a look around, make some friends and share your knowledge and experience. :becool:

Dave
Hi Dave,

Thank you too for your welcoming words. I am glad you enjoyed the video. I love bicycle touring and I am glad I found this forum.

Ralf

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Brilliant film! - beautifully shot and a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing - really enjoyed it. :okay:
As a flatlander- I'm exhausted just watching those mountain climbs!
And :welcome:!

Ralf, IF you're interested in reading other members' travel stories, have a look here, to whet your appetite for your next trip. :smile:

https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/members-travelogues.46/

Top Bottom