Viking hosteller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robsa

Über Member
HI chaps. Been a bit out of the way for the last year.( did the drunken go on eBay and in a real ale infused semi stupor accidentally bought a morris minor thing so had a bit of a change of hobby)
Well, no1 son came round a few weeks ago and was looking at a carboot app doings at old bikes. "Dad" says he, as that is what I am " have you heard of Viking bikes? " long story short I've bought another bike.( Hey,were all guilty.)
Anyhoo bike I've got in the garage is a 60s viking hosteller. Trouble is he's just bought a very lovely 1954 Claude butler jubilee to do up in my garage and I can't help going and tinkering with that instead of my bike.
Now the trouble we are having is it has a cyclo Benelux rear deraileur that's hitting the spikes. If any of you fellers have any advice it would be appreciated.
Ta

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
I have a link somewhere that details how tyo adjust these. Was by a VCC fellow who's first name is Peter. I'll try and find and attach the link

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
HI chaps. Been a bit out of the way for the last year.( did the drunken go on eBay and in a real ale infused semi stupor accidentally bought a morris minor thing so had a bit of a change of hobby)

:welcome:

At least you bought a Morris Minor. I bought this:

4p4w10n.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

Now we are talking although must admit the 1.6 ti wasnt too bad either

Having owned a vintage 60s viking^_^ (and a modern one........:ohmy:) am I the only person waiting for pics (of the bike not random Talbots... although loved them both)

Please make my day and post a pic

Top Bottom