Vintage Falcon road bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mandobob

Über Member
Location
Bristol
I would say it is an early 1970s Super Tourist de luxe. A lightweight tour and slightly better equipped than the Super Tourist. A frame number might help in dating the bike, as would the back of the Weinmann brakes or possibly the chainwheel.
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
I would say it is an early 1970s Super Tourist de luxe. A lightweight tour and slightly better equipped than the Super Tourist. A frame number might help in dating the bike, as would the back of the Weinmann brakes or possibly the chainwheel.

If I decide to go and have a look at it I will see what I can see that will help date it ?
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
Looking at the latest pictures seller has included you can just make out the early Reynolds 531 seat tube decal on picture 3 if you zoom in.
 
Top Bottom