vintage lake & elliot millenium wheeling truing jig or stand

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by biggs682, 12 Aug 2012.

1. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

picked this up a few weeks ago so i could start doing my own wheels , but have struck deal with my lbs instead
    as can be seen there has been a welded repair carried out on the plate , both the original owner and my lbs have confirm that this should not effect its operation .
    i have been told its incomplete but my lbs use the same item along with 2 dial gauges
    see link below for original spec and sales brochure

http://velobase.com/ViewTool.aspx?ID=f2670c32-a5ba-4833-b333-3533f451e721&AbsPos=297

item is in nn8 postcode in wellingborough , northamptonshire and is very heavy so would rather not offer postage . if you need any more pics please ask

asking £45 if no interest its of to flea bay , also listed on retrobike site

mille.jpg mille2.jpg

2. I want this so bad. Where's nn8 ?

3. OP
    OP
    biggs682

nn8 is in wellingborough , northamptonshire

4. OP
    OP
    biggs682

need this gone so will try and get some idea of courier quote if anybody is interested but uk only , will change 1st post once info found

5. OP
    OP
    biggs682

weighs aprox 13.5 kg unpacked so depending on uk postcode looks like £18 ish to courier if that helps

6. OP
    OP
    biggs682

would rather this went to somebody who was going to use it , so open to offers financial or parts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice