1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyl signwriters

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by BentMikey, 13 Aug 2007.

1. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

Anyone got any recommendations? I might use Mario Vaz's recommendation, but am also looking at other alternatives.

I'm after some advertising for the tailbox on my hurricane, as follows with 2 x of each for each side:
    "@ londonskaters.com" where @ is the wheel logo, size is ~45cm long

Both a little smaller
    "skate lessons"
    "07714 096 972"

All in forgotten futurist font in a strong orange colour, I think Pantone solid coated 1585C.

All for this bike:
    [​IMG]

2. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

There were plenty of results when I Googled "Vinyl signwriters UK". Don't know anyone personally.

3. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

Thanks, yes, it's the personal recommendations I'm interested in. ;)

4. Try Action Signs BentMikey - speak to Neil Kelly - he's a nice man...a very nice man ;)

Tell him that it was Rob's Dad who suggested you contact him for a chat (...Son Rob did his website - he may be able to help or suggest etc...

http://www.actionsigns.co.uk/

5. toontra

toontra Über Member

Who did Mario recommend?

6. LLB

LLB Guest

You need to get the original artwork from the site if its possible in high res to use it for the wheel design - preferably in .eps format. It will keep the cost down with a sign writer or they will have to re-draw it which is time consuming (read £££).

Use a wheel logo though as an @ symbol and it will confuse people IMO.

I've done a bit, but I've got no Orange vinyl here else I'd have done it for you ;)