Vinyl wrap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Had a go today as we have gone all black in the living room, our speakers did not match, so i thought i would have a go at vinyl wrapping, what do you think?

speaker 1.PNG
speaker 2.PNG

BSOh

Über Member
Looks ace :bravo:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Are you for real, :wacko:

Um no as the line at the bottom said

Anyhow I was mocking hi fi pundtry rather than your efforts which indeed do look nice. Is it really hard to get bubbles out from underneath or do you have to be ultra ultra careful to avoid them?

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Um no as the line at the bottom said

Anyhow I was mocking hi fi pundtry rather than your efforts which indeed do look nice. Is it really hard to get bubbles out from underneath or do you have to be ultra ultra careful to avoid them?
You tube is your friend. :okay:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Linky?
I have no idea about that stuff, but am looking to build a pair of transmission lines....

What are you planning to build?

I had a pair of home built tl loudspeakers which served me well for many decades - based on kef b110 and isophon tweeters ( the latter eventually replaced with kef t27). Then more recently decided to rebuild them to the Dr Bailey design by adding a pair of b139s which I first read about in the 80s but then couldn't afford. Having bought the woofers spotted I could get ready built 2nd hand genuine kef speakers for similar money to the value of the units. Ended up buying some genuinely amazing 2nd hand kef reference speakers of a different design and sold off all the old bits. New ones are Kef reference 105/3 if anyone is still reading at this point

Top Bottom