Vision wheelset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loveandpeace1

My mate used this wheel set for a couple of hundred dry miles. Unfortunately the chain went over the big cog and scratched some of the spokes. Him being a perfectionist left them at mine and bought a new set. So these are 30-35mm aero rims. Aero bladed spokes. 10-11 speed compatible (shimano). They come with qr skewers and rim tape and tires. Possibly a very slight buckle to the rear. Only looking for beer money for these. £60 pick up in Cardiff.
All the best
w214so.jpg

Philimoreto_8

Regular
Would you post for £50^_^

OP
OP
loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1

Yea Doodah, Thats fine. I wont be able to post till Wednesday. If you happy with that please pm me with your address

OP
OP
loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1

I took the decals off. I was going use them on a stealth build but didn't bother in the end. Think they were team 30's but not 100%

No worries, do you want payment by paypal, if so pm me the address and I will send my address for postage by return.:okay:

OP
OP
loveandpeace1

loveandpeace1

DooDah pulled out because " the wife has just told me that she has ordered some Mavic wheels for my Christmas present, so I am going to have to pass on your wheels. Sorry about that. ". So these are still for sale if anyone wants them
All the best

Whilst I don't mind you posting that, as it is true, she only said because I told her I was going to buy your wheels. This was posted in a PM, which means "Private Message"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom