Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G2.0 tyre 8

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It isn't in stock. Merlin seem to do this regularly, i.e advertise something at a market beating price but not actually have the stock. I think they do it purely to drive people to their website in the hope they might buy something else once there?

vickster

Legendary Member
What does "Folding" mean?

Are these okay for my Giant TCR Disc ?
They come folded, not as a wired stiff circle. Lighter and often easier to get on than the wired alternative.
Have you never bought tyres before?
They should be fine for your bike if you’re happy with 25s. Vittoria tyres are good value

Milzy

Guru
It isn't in stock. Merlin seem to do this regularly, i.e advertise something at a market beating price but not actually have the stock. I think they do it purely to drive people to their website in the hope they might buy something else once there?
I looked at these last night and all were in stock then.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
No I was going to get some bigger sized but now out of stock.
I looked at these last night and all were in stock then.
Can somebody please just order some and see if they actually get the tyres or a long-winded wait for a refund after the tyres fail to materialize.
@Milzy it would be strange if they showed no/limited stock last week, full availability last night and then back to the previous state of affairs today, especially over a weekend. Are you sure you were looking at the same tyres/website?

Milzy

Guru
Can somebody please just order some and see if they actually get the tyres or a long-winded wait for a refund after the tyres fail to materialize.
@Milzy it would be strange if they showed no/limited stock last week, full availability last night and then back to the previous state of affairs today, especially over a weekend. Are you sure you were looking at the same tyres/website?
I’m certain there was 28mm tan walls last night.
They still have black 25mm in so that’s still a good deal & probably come up 26mm.

Top Bottom