Viz Quiz - Are You Spunky Enough?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Noodley said:
Not sure..There was a character called something like Ivan Jellical so maybe that's him?
Stan, Son of Man?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Paul Whicker the Tall Vicar
Jelly Head
The Pathetic Sharks
Billy the Fish
Roger Mellie
The Fat Slaggs
and of course... Finbarr Saunders :thumbsup:

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Paul Wicker - Tall Vicar

'May I come in and clean in here please Vicar?'
'You can disappear up your own ar*e for all I care Mrs Goatbag!'

Postman Plod
- presumably enjoying the current strike with his feet up, a few lagers and piles of unopened birthday cards to rifle through. I liked his theme tune, to the tune of ' Postman Pat' funnily enough. I think it went something like this

'Postman Plod, Postman Plod
what a f*cking miserable sod
at lunchtime he gets plastered
what a f*cking b*stard
he really is a f*cking miserable c***

Top tip though, try to sing the original version, not that above if watching with small children when their mother's within earshot as I once found out to my peril.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
5/7 - the Fulchester & Slattery questions got me!

I don't buy it any more but demand the hardback 'annuals' from Santa when they come out. I also proudly own "Roger's Profanisaurus - The Magna Farta Edition" as well as the original paper profanisaurus once given away in Viz.

I still have fond memories of sitting in Glasgow Airport, waiting for a flight to Slovenia, in absolute hysterics with tears rolling down my face - and an inability to explain what was funny without cracking up even more - at the one-off strip Dr Poo (Travelling through time and space in search of somewhere to take a dump). He was foiled each time just as he whipped down the tweeds, until he had a satisfying conclusion in the Master's Tardis.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I'm well pleased with my 5. Specially as I haven't read a copy in 20+ years. I do remember more recently than that spotting a front cover featuring Tray and Shan outside the VD clinic, with one saying 'It's not as runny as it used to be'...

Top Bottom