Vlogs - does anyone watch them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stevec047

Über Member
I have recently started a Vlog on YouTube which will be about my journey of starting off a complete overweight novice and learning new skills and loosing weight with cycling.

Question is does anyone actually watch these types of vlogs and if so what type of content do you prefer. I want to try and mix things up with general chat, on the road videos, tips and tricks that sort of thing.

Also for any mods out there or @Shaun would it be ok to post the link in here I don't want to be advertising something that you prefer me not too?

Garry A

Calibrating.....
I watch a few, usually when sitting having a coffee. I'm watching Cyclepath, emridesbikes, GCN and gp-lamma.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I have an ambition to listen to more podcasts (or any at all although I have about 20 subscriptions) but I can never find the time

Too Tyred

Yes I do!

I'm currently looking for a few more vlogs to follow so if anyone has any suggestions fire away!

A couple of my favourites are
Global Cycling Network
Shane Miller a lot of zwift and tech reviews
CyclingCam daily vlog following a young A cat rider, his riding and life.

I'd like to find a few more indoor training vlogs and pro rider vlogs if there are any. For me the vlogs need to be regular and have some personality - which is why I prefer GCN to say BikerRadar

Also where do you guys go to keep on top of pro cycling news? Highlights, news, previews, reviews etc.

Top Bottom