Volta Ciclista a Catalunya **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
disappointed not to see Dan Martin trying his hand, maybe he hasn't fully recovered from his illness in paris nice

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
How strong is Valverdi. No one close to him currently.

I see a new world order. Move over Sky. Movistar is the new Deathstar.
That seems a bit premature: Movistar probably regard this as a home race for a strong showing (Valverde, Quintana and Soler!), whereas Sky probably view it as a testing ground (Bernal and Henao). Movistar have had strong squads for years, all the way back to Banesto and arguably Reynolds. Let's wait and see what happens when both bring their first choice teams...

But what happened to put him there? Movistar turning up the gas? That's not in the first press reports either but I suspect some of those were only watching TV like us.

Think he was just pacing it;obviously took a lot out of him and he's not really a GC rider, job done for him with the stage win.

Will more than likely be rolling at the back chatting to Steve Cummings for the rest of the week^_^

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Bernal was the man for me today,just watched the highlights.

Missed it yesterday so just caught the highlights myself ahead of E3 coverage starting... Agreed, Bernal's performance was outstanding, especially considering that he's a 21yo neo-pro and was being double-teamed by two of the most experienced and accomplished pros in the peloton.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Somebody should tell CK that he needs to defer to the expertise of his fellow pundit and not come out with bollox which embarrasses his co-comm.

Top Bottom