Vuelta a España 2022 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Tao on Carlos and his injuries 😂
"There is no tougher guy than him.Keep fighting.We are all here to help you.This sport is wild.Show this some clown rolling around on a lawn asking for VAR.This guy fought 5 hours.My back is fecked but no complaints when you see Carlos fight like this !"

Chapeau Carlos! 100 odd miles left ... no worries :wacko:
1662727156744.png

Adam4868

Guru
Mads Pederson takes the win with second place going to.....Fred Wright ! Was willing him to take this stage and wasn't far off just didn't have the power in the sprint.
I won't post the Roglic statement blaming Fred Wright for his crash...Roglic is a rider I like and I have to say it's dissapointing to blame Fred to say the least.Sh1t of Jumbo in general to put it out as a statement!

Adam4868

Guru
Quite frankly total rubbish by Roglic and hopefully retraction to come.
Cant help feeling dissapointed...mostly with his team thinking it was ok to publish this.Im going to give him a little slack as I'm sure he's pissed off and in pain from the crash.But allways admired his resilience and get on with it spirit.

Mike_P

Guru
If only he had been on the inside of Pedersen at the last bend

Adam4868

Guru
Shouldn't have let Pederson anywhere near the front if he wanted to win the stage.He wasn't going to beat him in the sprint unfortunately.

Top Bottom