Vuelta a Espana 2023 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Nice win for Kron and Lotto there. Good attack.

Yeah I almost put him in in my velo team. I lost Oscar Onley (collarbone) and I swapped Andrea Vendramme out last second for Teddy Theuns.
🤦‍♂️ disaster of a start.

Mike_P

Guru
Anyone watched it on GCN+ through a Firestick okay? Mine kept on zooming to the top left of the screen.

Mike_P

Guru
Only watched highlights late last night but they were fine.

It's been an issue with my Firestick on all races and highlights but not the documentaries. Normally a restart of the race/highlights stops it happening but yesterday it was continuous. GCN say their is nothing wrong with their app yet every other app works fine. Decided enough was enough and bought a Google Chromecast this morning to see if casting off my tablet is better. Certainly no stilly zooming issues on watching on that.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
It's been an issue with my Firestick on all races and highlights but not the documentaries. Normally a restart of the race/highlights stops it happening but yesterday it was continuous. GCN say their is nothing wrong with their app yet every other app works fine. Decided enough was enough and bought a Google Chromecast this morning to see if casting off my tablet is better. Certainly no stilly zooming issues on watching on that.
Ive got a Chromecast that i sometimes use,been using firestick lately and been ok fingers crossed.
Not that I'm the person to ask...was getting problems with the sound,messaged and tweeted GCN saying can't get sound and give me my f ing money back ect....
Went on for a while and daughter strolls in to hear me cursing,two mins later I have the luxury of King Carlton and Kelly 😍
What did you do ? You had it on ambient sound dad you nob !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
GC or Break today ? Headwind so pretty good chance of a break maybe Uijtdebroeks or Lenny K 😁
Bank Holiday so I'm out for the day...highlights later on.

DogmaStu

Great timing and power by that man Remco! Wow.
Embarrassment to quickly follow but, he got the win!

Surprised Roglic wasn't challenging though!

DogmaStu

what the feck happened there, evenepoel crashed after the finish line

Yeah, looks like some Team staff were where they shouldn't have been. Remco came over the line very fast and there really wasn't much space left between him and barriers and Staff just made that even less and blocked his vision of where to go.

Anyway, Remco ok and in Red!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
UAE and Jumbo too busy trying to mark each other and up pops Remco 😁
Well deserved win for Remco and positive signs for Ayuso who came in third.Still a long way to go.
Maybe Rogla and G are feeling the effects of that crash the day before ?

Top Bottom