Vulpine orders from their September sale - anyone received them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Winter's en route and my youngest's fingers are getting :cold:

Back on the 19th of September I managed to order a few things from the Vulpine online sample sale but haven't received anything yet, including a pair of long-finger gloves for a 12 year-old.

Has anyone else received their order? I can't check mine as I hadn't registered online at that point.

outlash

also available in orange
Nope, still waiting. They've taken the money, but no delivery. I understand they got completely swamped and they bit far more than they could chew, hence why they shut it down after a few hours. But they're good people, I trust they're either working through the orders and/or issuing refunds where necessary.

GJT

Über Member
I ordered shorts, top and a cap on 3 separate orders, but only got the cap unfortunately. Got refunded a couple of weeks later.
As the server was overwhelmed, it didn't reduce stocks as other people bought items.:sad:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
My stuff arrived after a couple of days :okay: But the shorts I ordered are a little too large, worn once so cant be returned, but I'm sure i'll get a good % of my money back when I get round to selling them :blush:

OP
OP
DCLane

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
An update 10 days later: having not received or heard anything I contacted them.

No jersey will be arriving as they've none left.
The socks (4 pairs) will be arriving but will be different.
The gloves, at least, will be sent tomorrow.

They also sent a 30% off voucher. I appreciate that they're incredibly busy but it's not the best communication of any organisation. Hopefully they'll learn from it.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It would be nice they refunded 30% of the cost of your order rather than a voucher.

simon.r

Person
I had similar issues when they had a sale a while ago. My shorts arrived eventually, but only after several phone calls (which weren't returned) and emails (which received an automated "sorry, we're really busy at the moment" reply).

I doubt I'll be buying from them again.

outlash

also available in orange
I doubt I'll be buying from them again.

Have to say this episode has changed my mind about them, it's taken quite some time for them to contact me to say that they won;t be fulfilling my order and offered a 30% voucher code. They did keep my money for quite some time too.

Top Bottom