Waffles and other delights - no spoilers please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
This thread is intended to allow folks to post daily results summaries from Wordle-like online games which are not classic Wordle.

Don't hold back - post as much as you like, and let's see where it leads.

One of my favourites, which I can't remember anyone else mentioning, is Guess4. It looks like Quordle, but with numbers. Approaching 300 games I still feel I'm learning how to play it, and I'm on a record streak (23). Overall success rate is 72%. Starter words/combinations don't feature, so it should be easier to discuss without giving spoilerific information:

Daily Guess 4! 284
4️⃣5️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
guess4.com
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜ 🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩 ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

postman

Legendary Member
I thought this was about sweets and puddings.I was going to mention the sticky toffee pudding I had at The Phantom Winger near Preston yesterday.Or the Coffee Renoir cake at Barton Grange today.But I won't bother.

Anyone else tried connections though USA motivated because of it in the New York Times . Sometimes it's very odd connections of word's Purley because of the language differences today I found easy
Connections
Puzzle #287
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Not sure why it doesn't show up the different colours of the grade of difficulty should be yellow for easy, green for medium blue for difficult, and purple for hard.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Seeing this thread revival i tried to find the site @Aravis mentioned, only to be redirected from guess4.com to a clothing brand called guess.eu, which has now placed a lingerie advert at the top of cyclechat!

I hope my wife and children believe that explanation...

Top Bottom