wahey. being ill has some upsides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
wifey has been out and bought this . reduced to £20 !!

Attachments

• IMG-20120822-00071.jpg
    IMG-20120822-00071.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 109

Nearly there

Veteran
I didnt know things like this existed enjoy :thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've always felt cheated with Scalextrix and, for those old enough to remember, Minic. The sets always promise more than they deliver and only become interesting when a lot more track is added or when you modify the vehicles to improve their road holding.

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
Have you managed to keep the bikes on the track?

was too tired to assemble last night, am forcing myself to go to work today so it doesn't look like i am swinging the lead for along long weekend so will let you know later.

i have managed to keep the cars on the scalextric the kids bought me for my 40th. the digital stuff for multiple cars (4 with option to go to 6) is stunningly good, and has magnatraction. youngest has launched the cars off the track though.

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
rrp £69.99, Amazon = £19.99, relative bargain for anyone who fancies one.
wifey got mine from Modelzone in stratford westfield. she only went in to get some replacement bits that the kids broke on the scalextric ( little feet on track isn't good for it) and has told me she knows what i am getting for Christmas.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
was too tired to assemble last night, am forcing myself to go to work today so it doesn't look like i am swinging the lead for along long weekend so will let you know later.

i have managed to keep the cars on the scalextric the kids bought me for my 40th. the digital stuff for multiple cars (4 with option to go to 6) is stunningly good, and has magnatraction. youngest has launched the cars off the track though.

Digital stuff? Magnatraction? I feel like Rip van Winkle waking up to find that the world has moved on.

It's reassuring to know that magnatraction can be overcome. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
subaqua

subaqua

What’s the point
Digital stuff? Magnatraction? I feel like Rip van Winkle waking up to find that the world has moved on.

It's reassuring to know that magnatraction can be overcome. :thumbsup:
thats what i felt like when i opened it up on my Birthday. I had a lot of fun learning what the new stuff was

Top Bottom