Wahoo Bolt V2 (SOLD)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I have this wonderful bolt V2 for sale. I just want something with a bigger screen now. There’s a tiny blemish on the side near the buttons but you don’t see it from looking square on. I’ve pictured it up close. It hasn’t been used much at all, I’ve mostly been on Zwift this year.

£145 inc P&P

IMG_3511.jpeg

IMG_3510.jpeg

IMG_3513.jpeg

IMG_3512.jpeg

IMG_3509.jpeg

13 rider

Guru
I wished you had posted this 2 weeks ago . I just treated myself for Xmas by upgrading for a battered V1 to a shiny V2 .
The screen on the V2 appears much sharper I don't mind the smallish screen . Bargain for anyone in the market

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I wished you had posted this 2 weeks ago . I just treated myself for Xmas by upgrading for a battered V1 to a shiny V2 .
The screen on the V2 appears much sharper I don't mind the smallish screen . Bargain for anyone in the market

I was in the thinking it over stages then. Also got a like brand new 105 R7000 50/34 crankset to post up for £80 posted.

Nibor

Bewildered
Stick it on general facebook market place it will list immediately and seel quickly I would bump the price a little to give some haggle room to asllow a win win sale ^_^

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Stick it on general facebook market place it will list immediately and seel quickly I would bump the price a little to give some haggle room to asllow a win win sale ^_^

I don’t want my friends list to see things I sell though. Can you stop that?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh, go on then... (if you haven't already sold it elsewhere)! :okay:

My birthday is coming up so I'll ask for cash instead of presents and put that towards it.

Do you have any spare mounts for it? If not I would bodge my Garmin mounts.

It's late. I will check in tomorrow afternoon to see if it is still available and if so, I will PM you.

Cheers

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
The box contains out front mount and a stem mount. Always good to have a few spare mounts with multiple bikes.

Top Bottom