Wahoo Bolt V2 (SOLD)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Yes you can you can block it from sight of your friends list it is an option when listing it.

ColinJ has first dibs 👍

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I definitely have a spare out front mount if required Colin and I think a stem mount ,yours Foc if you need it
That's very kind of you. If you mean the Wahoo type, yes please! If Garmin then thanks, but I might as well nibble away at the Garmin mounts that I already own.

Sorry Colin it’s a Garmin one that’s spare.
Well, thanks for the offer anyway.

Be a much easier transaction on here ^_^
Yes! Deal done now.

My cousin had a v1 Bolt which I thought was a good device, but I wasn't so keen on the monochrome screen. When the v2 came out I was tempted, but didn't fancy paying the full price. Once I have taken my birthday present cash off, I will have got this one for under £100, which is a real bargain!

Once I have checked it out and got used to it, I will offer to donate one or more of my old GPS devices to CycleChat members.

13 rider

Guru
@ColinJ The op says it's comes with mounts however if you need spare wahoo out front mounts just pm me I have 2 spares I have just upgraded my head's it and also had a warranty replaced but still have original mounts

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The Bolt arrived at lunchtime today. It is almost immaculate, as described.

I fitted it to my bike and went for a short test ride after uploading the latest UK maps. All seemed well. It will take me a while to get to grips with it properly though.

I will stick a known route on it tomorrow and see how it does guiding me round that.

Thanks @Milzy!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
The Bolt arrived at lunchtime today. It is almost immaculate, as described.

I fitted it to my bike and went for a short test ride after uploading the latest UK maps. All seemed well. It will take me a while to get to grips with it properly though.

I will stick a known route on it tomorrow and see how it does guiding me round that.

Thanks @Milzy!

Did it increase your average speed by 3mph?

Top Bottom