Wahoo Cashback via Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I purchased a Wahoo Elemnt via Evans in June which was on offer with a £50 cashback.

I've asked Evans for the cashback and their response was, literally "yeah we don't really deal with that. You need to speak to Wahoo" - last time I buy anything from Evans as Customer Service stinks. I really find that attitude totally unacceptable.

Anyone know how to contact Wahoo? There doesn't appear to be any possibility of speaking to someone in the UK. Has anyone successfully claimed the cashback??

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Not exactly rocket science and Evans are right, you need to speak to Wahoo - https://wahoo-promotions.com/gb/en/pages/cashback/home

OP
OP
PaulSB

PaulSB

Legendary Member
OP
OP
PaulSB

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Ah Google! I suppose my difficulty was I had become focused on a claim direct from Evans and then Wahoo. I do feel as most people would probably just Google "Wahoo" it needs some customer information on the fitness site. Anyway thanks again - my next task is to claim £50!

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Another Wahooligan. Make them and they’ll come.

On this weekend’s 200 Audax in the nasty weather, my favourite ride buddy’s Garmin failed (again) at the 60km mark. Elemnt came to the rescue. Trouble was she had to tag along with me for the entire ride. Imagine putting up with me! She should get a refund from AUK.

Last edited:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
You would think that Evans could provide their customers all the info nessecary to claim the cash back.
I'd love a Wahoo but Evans won't send me one down here for fear it might explode in transit!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I'm not sure how Evans or Wahoo expect customers to know the web address if it's not public
These cash back offers are often tricky to claim.
It is in the company’s interest to make it a bit hard in order to put off customers who can’t be bothered with the paperwork.

OP
OP
PaulSB

PaulSB

Legendary Member
These cash back offers are often tricky to claim.
It is in the company’s interest to make it a bit hard in order to put off customers who can’t be bothered with the paperwork.

It’s rare for me to do cash back so I didn’t know what to expect. It appears you’re correct in this.

I only did it because at £250 I thought the price excessive, or at least what I felt happy to pay. The £50 cash back made the difference.

Now I have the link the process has been very simple.

Top Bottom