Wahoo Elemnt. £100. UK postage only.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polite

Über Member
Included is the unit itself, a charger, my already adapted Garmin quarter edge turn mount and 2 new Garmin quarter edge turn mounts. I have binned the box and out front mount. I have used this for three years or so but have decided to go back to Garmin, with their Edge Explore, so no longer required.

Looking for £100 all in (P&P inc).

Thank you. 540046

Last edited:
Hi, I am interested in your Wahoo Elemnt, if you will accept 85 pounds I can transfer money via PayPal.
Regards Mark (Australia)

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
Hi, I am interested in your Wahoo Elemnt, if you will accept 85 pounds I can transfer money via PayPal.
Regards Mark (Australia)
Hi,
Thank you, ok done.
By the way, is it to be posted to Australia because it will make a difference to the postage, and therefore price?
I won’t mark as sold until you confirm.

Last edited:
sounds great, yes fair enough... not sure what you allowed for local post.. check on Royal Mail Website & Postage to Australia in World Zone 2... small parcel depending on weight...its probably somewhere between 100-400 grams & approx. 6-10 British Pounds..

So if you are happy, email me and I will send you my PAYPAL Details... I will then transfer 90 pounds to your Paypal Account...

If ok yes I will confirm that I am happy to take it

Thanks
Mark

sounds great, yes fair enough... not sure what you allowed for local post.. check on Royal Mail Website & Postage to Australia in World Zone 2... small parcel depending on weight...its probably somewhere between 100-400 grams & approx. 6-10 British Pounds..

So if you are happy, email me and I will send you my PAYPAL Details... I will then transfer 90 pounds to your Paypal Account...

If ok yes I will confirm that I am happy to take it

Thanks
Mark

Top Bottom