Wahoo Elemnt Bolt for sale.............shortly. NOW SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
As I have been VERY good this year Santa is bringing me an Elemnt Roam, therefore my Bolt will be surplus to requirements after the 25th. It is almost 18 months old, in perfect condition, never missed a beat, complete with mount and box. £75.00 ( under ½ price)

si_c

Guru
Hmm, tempting.

As I have been VERY good this year Santa is bringing me an Elemnt Roam, therefore my Bolt will be surplus to requirements after the 25th. It is almost 18 months old, in perfect condition, never missed a beat, complete with mount and box. £75.00 ( under ½ price)
Pleaseeeeee, can I buy it off you 😭

Tribansman

Veteran
Sorry @oreo_muncher.
I do have an old Garmin 520 you can have for nothing if you like until you can get something. It works most of the time, just has an irritating habit of freezing ocasionally, but may be ok as a stop gap...?

Sorry @oreo_muncher.
I do have an old Garmin 520 you can have for nothing if you like until you can get something. It works most of the time, just has an irritating habit of freezing ocasionally, but may be ok as a stop gap...?
It's okay. I'll just save up for a wahoo. I don't need a GPS till the summer. Not doing much riding currently when uni workload is ridiculous.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Now sold. :wacko: Blooming heck that was quick, or was it too cheap?
I think it was a bargain!

I had a look on ebay and they tend to go for more than your price. I found 2 sales at about your price.

I found one Bolt that had sold for £51 but that turned out to have a broken screen and was for spares only! :wacko:

I'm hoping that my cousin upgrades his Wahoo Elemnt Bolt one day because he often passes his used kit on to me! :whistle:

Top Bottom