Wahoo Elemnt Bolt (Stealth edition) £150

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

straas

Matt
Brand new in box - sent to me directly as a replacement for a faulty unit but I'd bought another in the meantime (I didn't expect replacement of a 3 year old unit...)

Stealth edition, so all black including the USB cover.

£150 and it's yours. I can post or you can pick up from S Manchester

1600185828241.png
1600185799853.png

Attachments

• 1600185763838.png
    1600185763838.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 2
Given that this is now getting long in the tooth, and there are rumours of an upgraded model in the pipeline I'll offer £125 posted.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I haven't got the cash, but I liked my cousin's Elemnt Bolt when he demonstrated it to me a couple of years ago.

For anybody who may be tempted to buy, what extras come with the 'Stealth' version?

vickster

Legendary Member
I haven't got the cash, but I liked my cousin's Elemnt Bolt when he demonstrated it to me a couple of years ago.

For anybody who may be tempted to buy, what extras come with the 'Stealth' version?
From the pictures, it doesn't look like anything compared to normal spec?

How can a GPS be stealthy out of interest? :ph34r::wacko: Indeed, you might even want it to be visible if it flies off the handlebars at night on an unlit road :laugh:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

2 mounts (upfront aero, or standard "stem" mount) and a charging / connection cable.

I just bought one 2 weeks ago as well! Mine was 185 at Rutland Cycling, I think this is a fair deal.

gzoom

Über Member
Does it work if you don't bluetooth it to your phone?

If you order from sigma you get £10 off over £100 so they work out £175
And that includes postage. OP seems to indicate that postage would be extra; even if included there isn't much of a reduction for a non new item.
And then you get the full wahoo protection as they always ask for proof of purchase with any issues (although seller might be able to provide this too with this one)
IIRC any warranty on a replacement item expires with the original warranty.

My offer is a fair one and remains on the table.

OP
OP
straas

straas

Matt
Does it work if you don't bluetooth it to your phone?

Yes, but I don't think you can get live segments if that's your thing.

Not sure about the transferability of the warranty. I just emailed their support, gave the serial number and my address and they sorted the rest.

The stealth edition is the same as the original, it's just black all over, except the wahoo logo.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Yes, but I don't think you can get live segments if that's your thing.

Not sure about the transferability of the warranty. I just emailed their support, gave the serial number and my address and they sorted the rest.

The stealth edition is the same as the original, it's just black all over, except the wahoo logo.
I get live segments without the Bolt being connected to my phone, hope this helps. Needs Strava subscription to get this feature though.

OP
OP
straas

straas

Matt
This is now on ebay - not sure if we're meant to links on here.

Surprisingly it's currently at £156 + postage....?

ebay always does surprise me, I'd just buy it from an online retailer at that price.

Top Bottom