wahoo fitness cycle computer ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr potts

Haven't used one of these but have got the heart rate monitor from the same company which goes on a chest strap and transmits to strava on iphone , cross checked the accuracy and it is spot on!

OP
OP
jnrmczip

jnrmczip

Haven't used one of these but have got the heart rate monitor from the same company which goes on a chest strap and transmits to strava on iphone , cross checked the accuracy and it is spot on!

I think I will just go ahead and buy one try it out. I do intend to buy the garmin but a little out my price range at the moment well a little out how much the better half would accept me paying for one

Mr potts

Suppose it depends how serious you get? I cycle and run quite a lot and strava is ok for me, sometimes use it on map view if i get lost but mostly just follow my nose when out cycling, gives me a better sense of freedom than planning a meticulous route

OP
OP
jnrmczip

jnrmczip

Suppose it depends how serious you get? I cycle and run quite a lot and strava is ok for me, sometimes use it on map view if i get lost but mostly just follow my nose when out cycling, gives me a better sense of freedom than planning a meticulous route

The computer is more for touring to time scales like my lejog next year. Strava has been a pain in my neck recently not recording full rides and so on which is driving me crazy. I also like just going out and finding my way back it's fun but no always got the time to do that due to work.

Top Bottom