Wahoo problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
When I press end a ride there Is a bleep to indicate that the ride has been downloaded to Strava.When I look at the stats on Wahoo it shows eight miles recorded continuing to sync.If I switch off the unit wait two minutes and switch back on .,press history the complete ride is recorded and downloaded to Strava.This is a recent problem Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Same here. I end up having to close the Wahoo app then reopen it. It will then reestablish a connection with the Bolt, sync the ride and upload to Strava in a few seconds.

tom73

Guru
Not had an issue with that mostly all fine the sync to Strava can sometimes take longer but a quick stop and start sync soon sorts it. Wondering if it’s more at the Strava end then the app end.

newts

Veteran
There's an update waiting everytime i turn my Bolt on recently. Everything used to be spot on, couple of months ago everything went awry with their updates, mostly related to Strava. Yesterdays update seems to have sorted Strava uploads, albeit they're a little slower than Komoot which pings within seconds of me stopping at home.

Top Bottom