Waiting for a phone call.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Latest update Letting agent sending a cleaner in.And it looks like he is stuck with it for the six months he signed up for.he signed for it last week without going inside.We can't hold his hand forever.it might teach him a lesson.soon months will soon pass and he can then find somewhere better.And he might have a full time job then.And could afford something a little better.
I hope your son finds a way of making it habitable. Our younger son, Gravel, had similar experiences with his last three flats in East London......damp, dirty, toilet not working, broken shower, piles of rubbish in the stairways. He even had someone seriously stabbed in the street outside his first one in Limehouse, where there was a running gang war going on.

It’s often harder for us as parents. But, as you say, we have to stand back and hope that they learn. Your son is a good lad and I’m sure he’ll be fine :smile:

midlife

Guru
Latest update Letting agent sending a cleaner in.And it looks like he is stuck with it for the six months he signed up for.he signed for it last week without going inside.We can't hold his hand forever.it might teach him a lesson.soon months will soon pass and he can then find somewhere better.And he might have a full time job then.And could afford something a little better.

I'm sure you know to take a comprehensive inventory and take pictures of everything and send to the letting agent. They are absolute pirates when it comes to getting the deposit back. !!

Top Bottom