Walcott out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mangaman

I think Dawson is better than Upson as well. But he didn't even get a chance in the friendlies.

And Carrick's a lucky boy to be there I'd say

mangaman

rich p said:
The irony is that it looks like SWP will go and Adam Johnson, who gets in City's team ahead of him, wil not.

Agree.

Also why take Lennon and SWP? They are very similar. Johnson has a bit more variety about his game than just pure pace.

deccoo

As an Arsenal fan and based on last season's form I think it had to be Lennon and Adam Johnson. Think Don Fabio got one right by leaving Theo at home (needs to sort out his decision making) but should have done the same to SWP.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
mangaman said:
I think Dawson is better than Upson as well. But he didn't even get a chance in the friendlies.

And Carrick's a lucky boy to be there I'd say

I agree, Carrick seems to have gone backwards and Upson is a lump. Dawson is a much better bet but Carragher and King are the real back-ups at centre back.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
How come we all agree on SWP, Walcott, Johnson and Lennon and the Italian stallion doesn't? Surely he's out-voted:biggrin:

mangaman

rich p said:
How come we all agree on SWP, Walcott, Johnson and Lennon and the Italian stallion doesn't? Surely he's out-voted:biggrin:

We all seem to be agreeing about everything :tongue:

Nice to see we get our own little corner of the cafe as well

rich p

ridiculous old lush
mangaman said:
We all seem to be agreeing about everything :tongue:

Nice to see we get our own little corner of the cafe as well

Shall we stick everything on this thread or start others for other topics?

mangaman

rich p said:
Shall we stick everything on this thread or start others for other topics?

I think with a whole World Cup 2010 Cafe being given to us we should start multiple threads :tongue:

I think once games get going people will want threads about individual games etc and there will be a lot of threads. Nice to have them all corraled in one place!

Maybe we should e-mail Fabio a link as well :angry:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
rich p said:
How many medals have the Cafe regulars won? ;)

Trust the decisions of the guy with the track record.

Top Bottom