Walkd past the bike shop couldnt say no!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSAMase

20180803_173035.jpg
20180803_173103.jpg
20180803_173112.jpg
20180803_173119.jpg
20180803_173127.jpg
BSA mens bike Saw this old one in the shop and couldnt pass it up $270.00 nzd later now its another for the collection one speed tidy frame chromes in good condition front light works even has an old style (on of )switch still works anyone with any info on these be much appreciated year what style etc I was told 1940s at the shop Ill put a photo up of my other bsa to

Last edited:

woodbutcher

Veteran
BSA mens bike Saw this old one in the shop and couldnt pass it up $270.00 nzd later now its another for the collection one speed tidy frame chromes in good condition front light works even has an old style (on of )switch still works anyone with any info on these be much appreciated year what style etc I was told 1940s at the shop Ill put a photo up of my other bsa to[/QUOTE
lets see the photos ^_^

OP
OP
BSAMase

BSAMase

Sorry pedal back hub breaks yes

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
No brakes maybe spoon brakrs once no holes for them. Its an old race bike

That isn't a race bike, the frame geometry is way too slack. It's an old rod-braked roadster that has had the rod brakes removed and a set of drop bars fitted upside down on to a DIY-modified stem. It might well be 1940's vintage from the look of the frame, but its nowhere close to how it should look. It's been really badly messed around with.

OP
OP
BSAMase

BSAMase

That isn't a race bike, the frame geometry is way too slack. It's an old rod-braked roadster that has had the rod brakes removed and a set of drop bars fitted upside down on to a DIY-modified stem. It might well be 1940's vintage from the look of the frame, but its nowhere close to how it should look. It's been really badly messed around with.
Quite right sorry I was confused on my thread I would of been talking about my other one
Screenshot_20180731-130100.png

Top Bottom