Wanted 1 inch steerer (25.4mm) carbon fork please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
Has anyone got one for sale?

As above I've bought an old Cannondale CAAD4 frame without a fork and the steerer size is smaller on these older models, the frame is Banana yellow so black would be preferable but anything considered. Also 1 inch spacers are needed to if you have any?

I've got multitudes of bike parts so either I'll buy it or swap for something I have too many of...

KneesUp

Guru
I have one in the bike shed - the steerer was too short for my use though - what length do you need. I'll measure it when I'm home. (it's black btw)

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Hi KneesUp

The head stock is quite short - 135mm so anything longer than 150 to allow for the headset and some spacers, preferably a bit longer the better to allow me a higher position if possible at my time of life..
How much do you want for them?
Steve.

KneesUp

Guru
C4385018-DCA1-46A1-B246-CDD2765E1D9B.jpeg EFB68873-A140-4B95-AA34-7A7F14AC6F7E.jpeg Sintema carbon fork with 170mm or so of steerer and most of a Campag headset. In black with yellow writing to match the frame.

walkman-man

You may well have pulled the trigger on the above forks by this time, but if not then another option is a pair of Rourke forks I have, in yellow. They also have a long enough steerer, the only thing to mention is I can't remember if they'd be banana yellow or a different shade:smile:

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
You may well have pulled the trigger on the above forks by this time, but if not then another option is a pair of Rourke forks I have, in yellow. They also have a long enough steerer, the only thing to mention is I can't remember if they'd be banana yellow or a different shade:smile:
I have sent you a message

Top Bottom