Wanted: Bar tape

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tharg2007

Veteran
any one got any spare bits knocking about for free, will pay postage.

Doesn't need to be full roll as its going on some bullhorns.
Not bothered about colour or type.

I seem to have hammered mine and its coming unraveled and falling apart.

Thanks

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Tharg, I'm pretty sure I have the stuff that was on my Giant SCR2 originally in the shed - it's odd stuff, but you're welcome to it if you want it.

I can probably drop it off if you're somewhere in the city centre.

OP
OP
Tharg2007

Tharg2007

Veteran
I finish at 5.30pm and could meet anywhere in town around that time, or in the morning? usually roll into town around 8.45am

I sometimes get out of work at lunchtimes but not that often, sometimes i nip up to tib street for a butty :biggrin:

OP
OP
Tharg2007

Tharg2007

Veteran
will be stuck in the office at that time. Any chance of dropping off at GBH, i could swing by then after work, if you dont mind that is. I dont get out till 5.30 :biggrin: alternatively I might pop to tib street for a flat bread at lunchtime, could be there about 12:10 to 12:45 ?

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Sorry mate I completely forgot (again). Tell you what i'll drop it in over the weekend and let you know when it's in. Where do you go for your flatbread?

OP
OP
Tharg2007

Tharg2007

Veteran
dan_bo said:
Was it? oh. Didn't see either-oops.

your bar tape's in pal.

n1 for the bar tape.

Sharky said it was you, wilmslow road between fallowfield and rusholme, you were heading out of town. You nodded and i nodded back, was on a red ribble with sharky on his spesh behind me.

Top Bottom