Wanted for free (I'm skint) 110mm stem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I need a 110mm road Stem with an oversized handlebar clamp and 1 1/8" steerer and 40mm or less stack height.

Standard 6 or 10 degree rise.

Now I'm getting fussy but black would be preferred although silver would do the job.

You have anything to swap for?

I've a Giant with a long stem on which i'm looking to replace with a shorter one about 80/90mm?

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
I haven't got a 80mm or 90mm stem for swapping - sorry. I actually don't have much except for some SKS narrow mudguards that don't fit my bike. I might put them on ebay to generate some cash.

hobo

O' wise one
I've got just the thing, its 110mm, o/s,1 1/8th 40 mm stack and in black and looks like 10 deg. Though its off my Mongoose mtb it has the mm logo on the clamp and 4 bolts.
Also im after some mudguards and im skint, so how about a swop plus postage costs?

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
My SKS mudguards fit 700x23 road bike wheels/tyres - they are new and cost me £35 about a year ago.

I wouldn't even have the money to post them at the moment.

I need a job :smile:

colinr

I've a 110mm stem in gloss black. Don't know the other measurements (it's off a stock 2008 Giant Bowery) but you're welcome to pop by and have a look.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
colinr said:
I've a 110mm stem in gloss black. Don't know the other measurements (it's off a stock 2008 Giant Bowery) but you're welcome to pop by and have a look.

as long as it's for oversized bars it sounds like just the thing I need.

Top Bottom