[WANTED] Garmin Edge 200.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
£80 new in halfords. ^_^

If you just need a GPS with speed why are you panning on spending so much on one?

The Garmin Edge 200 does exactly what you're saying you want and can be had for £79.99 from Halfords :thumbsup:

It does not have a map as such. My ideal one would be just car or motorbike sat nav which tells me where I am and where to go. But they do not have enough battery life.

shaun o'shea

I have a 205 garmin you can buy off me for 25 quid plus post,fully working with usb lead and bar mount,think I still have the garmin dvd that came with it.

e-rider

crappy member
it's not just Halfords selling them for £80, lots of other online shops too - still, doesn't help you much if £80 is too much though - sorry!

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I've got one. As new, in the box with all accessories. Only replaced with a 500 as I'm under physio care and he wanted me to exercise at a given heart rate. £60 ovno posted

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I've got one. As new, in the box with all accessories. Only replaced with a 500 as I'm under physio care and he wanted me to exercise at a given heart rate. £60 ovno posted
Cheers CB but myself, @Judderz and @L14M have managed to source a 3 for 2 at Halfords making them £53.33 each :thumbsup:

Stock does seem to be getting low though and the offer ends on 6th Jan, so you won't have any trouble flogging it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom