Wanted long quill stem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
In an effort to get a bit more reach I am looking for a long quill stem from someone's parts box. Something like 130 or 140mm in length. What do you have?

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
You must have got arms like me! Are we talking road or MTB?

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Don't know the clamp size. Whatever the standard size was. It was on my fixed and that was built before bars went all over sized.

For what it's worth, I measured it at 25.6 with the bolt not done up at all.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Would have been nice for Dawes to stamp it on their bars, I measured up at 25.4mm. I measured the current stem at 100mm C-C, but it is an ITM stem marked as '90'.

Got 3
First is a black cinelli at 105 with a 26.4 clamp
Next is a cinelli at 125 and26.4 clamp
And finally a custom at 100 and 26

Please note all lengths are as per markings on the Stems

WP_20170226_001.jpg WP_20170226_002.jpg WP_20170226_003.jpg WP_20170226_004.jpg

OP
OP
Milkfloat

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Don't know the clamp size. Whatever the standard size was. It was on my fixed and that was built before bars went all over sized.

For what it's worth, I measured it at 25.6 with the bolt not done up at all.

That sounds very suitable, how much would you like for it?

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
That sounds very suitable, how much would you like for it?

I don't want anything for it. I'll never use it again so it is just forming part of the huge collection of stuff that is our house.

I have decided rather than give something up for Lent this year, I'm going to get rid of three items every day. Send me your address via PM and I'll send it on Wednesday. It will count as one of my three for the first day of Lent.

OP
OP
Milkfloat

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I don't want anything for it. I'll never use it again so it is just forming part of the huge collection of stuff that is our house.

I have decided rather than give something up for Lent this year, I'm going to get rid of three items every day. Send me your address via PM and I'll send it on Wednesday. It will count as one of my three for the first day of Lent.

Very generous, I have a garage full of stuff, can I trade you anything?

Top Bottom