Wanted: Mio Cyclo 505

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Uppy89

Might be a bit of a long shot but if anyone is selling a Mio Cyclo 505 in decent condition then please let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
Uppy89

Uppy89

No longer wanted. I have bitten the bullet and got a new one (less than £200 which could have been worse).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
No longer wanted. I have bitten the bullet and got a new one (less than £200 which could have been worse).

Let us know how you get on with it.
I'm done with Garmin so looking at Wahoo Element Bolt or one of the Mio series.

Main difference being Wahoo has B&W maps, Mio Colour.
Not a huge problem, but little things like that do make a difference.

OP
OP
Uppy89

Uppy89

I will indeed let you know. Only ever had basic cycle computers so I can't compare it to a Garmin etc but I can still give you what I think are the good and bad points of it.

Polite

Über Member
Let us know how you get on with it.
I'm done with Garmin so looking at Wahoo Element Bolt or one of the Mio series.

Main difference being Wahoo has B&W maps, Mio Colour.
Not a huge problem, but little things like that do make a difference.
I've just changed from Garmin 1000 (refunded) to the Wahoo Elemnt, and I love it. Although not colour, the screen is easier to see. It just seems so much more bike friendly. It pairs with your smartphone. Highly recommended. I did consider the Mio 505 but seemed like a similar, better?, Garmin whereas the Wahoo is very different breath of fresh air. Ask if you want any more info, and let me know .......

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've just changed from Garmin 1000 (refunded) to the Wahoo Elemnt, and I love it. Although not colour, the screen is easier to see. It just seems so much more bike friendly. It pairs with your smartphone. Highly recommended. I did consider the Mio 505 but seemed like a similar, better?, Garmin whereas the Wahoo is very different breath of fresh air. Ask if you want any more info, and let me know .......

Cheers Polite.
I have made extensive enquiries about the Bolt and it does look like a decent bit of kit.

Top Bottom