Wanted: Stabilisers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Just thought I would check before I buy new, does anybody have a set of stabilisers knocking about that they no longer need? I'd be glad to take them off your hands. To fit a Ridgeback MX16.

TIA

I am familiar with the concept of a balance bike and am also in possession of sufficient mechanical ability to be able to remove pedals/a crankset.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Cue a torrent of replies advising that having stabilisers is the wrong way to learn to ride a bike ...

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Cue a torrent of replies advising that having stabilisers is the wrong way to learn to ride a bike ...
I know, hence the footnote. I mean I once asked for recommendations for a shopping trolley and got a suggestion to try a balance bike so...

Big John

Guru
Fell off a few times when I first started riding in a group. They had discussions whether to buy me a set of stabilisers or not. That was round about the same time as I learnt to sew. That saved me a lot of time hanging around at A & E waiting to get stitched 😉

Milzy

Guru
I have some like brand new as I decided to go for the push them down a grassy hill approach which worked a treat. They are wiggles own. £8 inc p&p?

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
I have some like brand new as I decided to go for the push them down a grassy hill approach which worked a treat. They are wiggles own. £8 inc p&p?
Yeah, sounds good to me. PM me your details and we'll get it sorted.

Top Bottom