Wanted to put a tail light on my Bianchi?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hiteshbangera

I cycle a lot in the night and wanted to put a tail light on my Bianchi just in case someone tries to run me over on the road! Lol. Want one which I can fix on myself. Any help??

Finnjävel

I cycle a lot in the night and wanted to put a tail light on my Bianchi just in case someone tries to run me over on the road! Lol. Want one which I can fix on myself. Any help??

Don't do it. Gives them something to aim at.

EDIT: Put a blackburn mars on it.

What I do is fit a small saddle bag that has a mounting strap on the rear (I use a Topeak Micro Wedge, with a narrow road saddle though you have to buy one of these too) or a fizik one integrated with the saddle and clip a Blackburn Mars 4.0 or Smart Superflash to it. The Topeak one is more secure. I bought one of their Strap on Aero Mini Wedges so I could do the same thing easily to a hire bike.

If you are interested in a front light I use a Cateye EL410 as I can strap it on anywhere quickly when I need it but when I don't there's no unsightly bracket ;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Get a Dinotte, it come with brackets to mount it on seat post, seat stay or chain stay. It will stop people from running you over on the road, it will stop them from drafting you as well!! :evil:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Go to Tesco, and buy a couple of pairs of their Micro LED lights. Fix the two reds to the stem with electrical tape. Awesome strobe effect.

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
+1 for Top Peak Wedge. Got the Medium one

Holds a spare tube and phone too

My Smart 7 LED sits nicely on it.

Top Bottom