Wanted: Town/pub bike - Southampton/Winchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
I am looking for a reliable bike to use around town with my two year old son in a seat on the back. I can't use my road bike for this and I've previously borrowed my wife's dutch style bike but that means we can't all go out together.

So I'm looking to spend upto £100 on something reliable and hopefully unattractive to thieves for use around town, only upto about 10 miles round trip or so. Let me know if you have anything in your shed that could fit the bill :smile:

netman

Veteran
I am looking for a reliable bike to use around town with my two year old son in a seat on the back. I can't use my road bike for this and I've previously borrowed my wife's dutch style bike but that means we can't all go out together.

So I'm looking to spend upto £100 on something reliable and hopefully unattractive to thieves for use around town, only upto about 10 miles round trip or so. Let me know if you have anything in your shed that could fit the bill :smile:

I have a Rudge Ulster Tourist here in Bournemouth - was going to put it up for sale anyway as never ride it (too many bikes!). It was going on Gumtree for £80, so say £60 for a fellow CC'er? SA 3 speed - might need some minor fettling, but pretty much ready to go... only have a rubbish pic, but can put some more up tomorrow if you're interested.

1597263272555.png

Top Bottom