[Wanted] Used or spare 700c x23 or 25 tyres.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, I am after a pair of spare 700cx23 or 700x25 tyres that I can stick on a spare pair of Shimano R501's I have lying round.

I got the rear wheel repaired after smashing it on a cattle grid but as it will always have a flat spot it's only good enough for the turbo. I also have the front wheel so it can be used on the rollers so I was looking to shot a part worn or spare tyre on them so I can swap the wheels over when I want to train indoors. Don't want to pay for new tyres which will get trashed anyway!

Willing to pay postage and package.

Thanks

Chris

400bhp

Guru
I have some spares lying around. Will look what I have shortly.

400bhp

Guru
Just checked. I have 3 spare tyres. I'd like to keep two but you can have a spare Kenda tyre. I reckon it hasn't done more than 150 miles (not my miles I hasten to add, but the mileage of the person I bought a bike off and immediately changed the tyres).

OP
OP
bikingdad90
Thank you. :smile: If you are sure that you are happy to part with it than I'll PM you my address in return for your preferred payment method.

Anyone else able to provide a second one?

Chris

400bhp

Guru
It's fine. PM me your address and I'll post it when I can. Do I need to wrap it I wonder? It's a non folder and can't exactly get damaged in transit can it.

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
my recent 25c wire beads were twisted into a figure 8 - doubled over - taped into an oval - stuffed into a plastic bag - taped again and labelled

twisting appears to have done NO damage

Top Bottom