Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it for the Hase Trigo or perhaps another project ...you did not state in your message ??
I have a number of ICE seat frames and covers ....new ...shop soiled ...used ...knackered
in stock of course :hello:
The performer frames and covers average around $180 plus shipping and then import tarriff duty and Vat at 20% :stop: ............What were you quoted ??
Give me a call to discuss
Regards Kevin D.TEK

OP
OP
David Collin

David Collin

Is it for the Hase Trigo or perhaps another project ...you did not state in your message ??
I have a number of ICE seat frames and covers ....new ...shop soiled ...used ...knackered
in stock of course :hello:
The performer frames and covers average around $180 plus shipping and then import tarriff duty and Vat at 20% :stop: ............What were you quoted ??
Give me a call to discuss
Regards Kevin D.TEK
Hi Kevin yes I was looking to see if I can change the seat on the Trigo the tubing on the performer frame is smaller and I have a pair of brackets which will work on the boom, but a new one is too dear will other Hase seats fit. You are the man with all the answers.

Hi Kevin yes I was looking to see if I can change the seat on the Trigo the tubing on the performer frame is smaller and I have a pair of brackets which will work on the boom, but a new one is too dear will other Hase seats fit. You are the man with all the answers.
I don't think the other Hase seats are compatable
I currently have around ten Hase machines in stock including all singing dancing high spec Electric assist and Rohloff RH14 versions and noticed how the seat designs have changed many times over the years
( double check with Ben at Kinetics Glasgow or your supplying dealer )
A shop soiled ICE seat frame solution will cost around £135 including the seat cover .
Have you actually sat on a Performer seat ??
I know you have tested the ICE seat system in the past :laugh:
Not sure what the perceived shortcomings are with the Trigo
Can you explain your findings before you blow any money on a solution
Comment ..........The Trigo is quite a relaxed seat position ...verging on semi recumbent

OP
OP
David Collin

David Collin

Thanks again the problem I find with the trigo seat is because I like my seat laid back I find that after a Good few miles the frame at the front keeps hitting the back of my legs,dam annoying.Thank again for the input.Keep safe.

OK based on your latest comments .....
Although a hard shell seat would allow your favoured reclining position .
The downside is .....It assumes you are the same shape as the original designer ....in reality that can be quite hit and miss . Another issue ...the basic seats have a simple foam rubber cushion ....in the summer kit can become a sweat bucket ....hence "Ventiseat " aftermarket breathable cushions are so popular with recumbent riders
Solution ....I would suggest you consider fitting a branded seat made by Rans or Bacchetta USA . Rated as the finest recumbent seats in the business.
In fact when Trek produced their ill conceived two wheel recumbent they actually bought in the Rans seat ....Which was quite a compliment !
Greenspeed from Australia also used the Rans seat on the Annura delta trike
The key feature is the cutaway seat base and slight pumell at the nose .the rear section is fabric . The rear supports are twin tubes known as "flute tubes " that use grenade pins to secure . The lower fixing is a giant nylon ring clamp ( I suspect its the same diameter as the Trigo
Let me know your main central frame tube o/d measurement to see if it matches .
Anyway have a look at the makers websites for images
I have at least 15 Rans and Bacchetta's models in stock and a few brand new and pre owned seats .
Your thoughts 🤔

OP
OP
David Collin

David Collin

i was looking at a mesh seat as on performers delta trike that is why i was trying to get a performer seat frame but as you said very costly now will have to think about it.you have been very helpfull.thanks.

Top Bottom