Warning - May Contain Traces Of Snot !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G-Zero

G-Zero

Über Member
A friend recommended little nose plugs - rolled up bits of tissue. Then cover your mouth & nose with your buff/scarf. Runny problem solved.

I'm no Doctor, but surely your head will fill up and your brain will drown ? :crazy:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I'm no Doctor, but surely your head will fill up and your brain will drown ? :crazy:
Ha Ha, nooooooo, it stops running, so you don't have to stop cycling every ten minutes to BLOW YOUR NOSE!
There are do's and don'ts though - Do change them every hour or so and don't forget they are there when you drop your scarf for a chat :eek:.

DrDrill

In these days of Eco friendliness if have learned a Ninja Recycling Skill from my 3 year old....1. Let it run. 2. Thrust tongue outward. 3. Retract tongue and recycle, thus saving the weight of having a water bottle & carrying scran. NOM! NOM! xx(

Davidc

Guru
Next week: How to deal with dhioreah in one simple, fluid motion.

.. and further articles in the series will cover:

urinating while going downhill at speeds in excess of 30mph (with a separate edition for the ladies!)

and

techniques for spitting while going uphill, without getting your own back.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
.. and further articles in the series will cover:

urinating while going downhill at speeds in excess of 30mph (with a separate edition for the ladies!)

and

techniques for spitting while going uphill, without getting your own back.
Hmm, starting to have second thoughts about the Taunton ride in April... :unsure:

018022701a3a012f2fc700163e41dd5b

Top Bottom