Warning - x-ray images within

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LJR69

Sooo....miscalculated a kicker jump. Went over the handlebars. Smashed helmet, dislocated two fingers and I have the darkest purple bruising on my collar bone, chest and shoulder. Incredible I didn't break my collarbone. :biggrin:

I'm all good though and can't wait to get out again once fully recovered

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 23
  • image1_1.jpeg
    image1_1.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

midlife

Guru
Hope all gets better :smile: top dislocating, did the docs pop them back with a bit of gas and air?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Mrs A_T dislocated her little toe on a door frame a couple of months ago- doctor said she could send her to hospital for sedatives to pop it back or just do it now in a seconds... before Mrs A_T had had time to consider the options the doctor decided she could cope and reached down and pulled her toe- I could hear the yelp from the reception but she walked out without a limp, looking somewhat surprised.

On your x ray you need to redact the NHS number on top right hand side.

That helmet is well and truly smashed up, must have been a hard landing. Get well soon and take it easy.

OP
OP
LJR69

LJR69

Hope all gets better :smile: top dislocating, did the docs pop them back with a bit of gas and air?
Tried to. Couldn't and so I ended up going to the main hospital where they had two people, one pulling my finger with both hands and digging her heels in and the other pushing the dislocated joint. Took them 10 mins and they were knackered when the middle finger finally went back in. :biggrin:
So the kicker kicked back. Hasn't put you off then?
Shouldn't have mentioned the helmet on here though :whistle:
Not put me off in the least. And that helmet saved my life. Not even any concussion!
Ouch!
Is the bike OK?
Yeah it is thanks. It was my first question when i was on the floor to my mates lol
On your x ray you need to redact the NHS number on top right hand side.

That helmet is well and truly smashed up, must have been a hard landing. Get well soon and take it easy.
Thanks - done, and thanks for the best wishes.

Top Bottom