Was so tempted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i'm at my desk having ridden in (in the sunshine). still feeling yesterday's ascent of the cat & fiddle climb though :thumbsup:

barq

I keep looking out my office window at where my bike is locked up in glorious sunshine... I think I'm gonna leave early today and and ride home the extremely long, hilly and off-road way. :thumbsup: That's if I get enough work done and don't spend too much time here! :thumbsup:

spen666

Legendary Member
alecstilleyedye said:
i'm at my desk having ridden in (in the sunshine). still feeling yesterday's ascent of the cat & fiddle climb though :thumbsup:

you rode your desk to work???????????????????

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Did my 30k in, and am looking forward to doing the same on the way home. It's always motivation to get through the day.

My work is pulling me in 5 different directions at the moment. So in spite of having worked the entire weekend teaching as well as last week I'm still going to be at it (ooer) until 11pm tonight and in the office dead early in the morning for a meeting involving some delicate negotiations, and I have a full schedule until Friday. I thought August was supposed to be quiet but this is effing ridiculous!!!!

Would kill for some cycling now the weather seems a bit better but it's going to be Wednesday before I get any free time in the evening. I sound stressed don't I? :biggrin:;)

Top Bottom