Wasps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No the evil b4$74&ds find homes in boxes, furniture........anywhere inside a house for the winter, we had 3 big ones a few years ago come back to haunt us when we took the Xmas tree out of its box........didn't take long to turn em into ghosts though

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE 2793823, member: 9609"]Has your heating just come on ? Sometimes queens will be trying to hibernate then the heating comes on and they think it's spring.

We have a log fire, and sometimes when i bring wood in, any wasps asleep will wake up and start flying around in the house - I always feel a sad in killing them[/quote]

Are you barking mad ?

[QUOTE 2793823, member: 9609"]Has your heating just come on ? Sometimes queens will be trying to hibernate then the heating comes on and they think it's spring.

We have a log fire, and sometimes when i bring wood in, any wasps asleep will wake up and start flying around in the house - I always feel a sad in killing them[/quote]

You feel sad...........disposing of natures evil.........these should all suffer the pain they inflict before being sent on their way with a tin of Vapona, vapona now that makes me happy........oh and hairspray, turns em into gliders

I hope it wasn't one of these big feckers

mandarinia2.jpg

WOT is that.........hope it was dead, if it wasn't and it came anywhere near me it would be a yellow and black mush

Top Bottom